Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Legacy and the DeSpooking Clinic


Legacy takes time to smell the roses



What a great day we had...my local driving club sponsored a DeSpooking clinic and Liz M. and I brought horses. The day went well, I had planned on driving around the farm where the clinic was being held, but it was just too icy for me to feel comfortable. At various stations around the arena there were obstacles...Here Legacy was asked to put her front feet on the pedestal..she did the task, but gave me the "equine eye roll" once she complied.




Legacy loved the man and the violin....Thanks Liz for all these photos you took, you were GREAT!


A little ground driving first, then we hitched and drove...a superb day indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Linda - I just love the pix of Legacy with the flowers. We had such a great time with you. Thanks again for inviting us. Liz

    ReplyDelete